What an honour to have worked close to home on this project. Less than 2 miles away, the makers at The Dartmoor Soap Company teamed up with Lead Creative to produce their website. They’re currently beavering away in their soap den to produce delicious products. I’m sure I can smell the soap when the wind blows this way….
I’m a little late in adding this blog post, in fact I’ve backdated it. But better late than never to talk about new and recent work. It was a pleasure producing this WordPress Ecommerce website for Sophie and her team. The brief required simple and elegant styling with full eshop functionality. The end result is a site that has:
– An online store; built on a WordPress CMS (Content Management System)
– Client access to the CMS; so the Dartmoor Soap team can add products and keep track of stock control, invoicing and deliveries.
– Custom styling; we worked together to produce an image that represents the brand and the product perfectly.
– Social Media links; syncing up the site with Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
– Basic SEO; integrated within the WordPress package, the website has basic SEO coverage which is perfect for the client right now. SEO needs and goal are different from business to business – in short, the higher the search engine rank, the more SEO is needed to stay ahead of the game and your competitors. (Lead Creative works with SEO gurus, please don’t hesitate to ask should you need an explanation of how it works or the service levels we offer).
The best part about working with new businesses is watching them grow and never failing to be inspired by the level of ambition and dedication that goes into that growth. Wishing Sophie and her team every success with the future!